I have sixteen years of experience working with leading organizations to define, architect, and deliver technology-enabled business capabilities across the entire development lifecycle. I have significant background in the pharmaceutical, retail, telecommunications, consumer goods and automotive industries and twelve years of consulting experience both as an independent professional and as an executive with industry-leading firms. My work includes
- helping clients define their capability strategies and roadmaps across people, process, and technology
- analyzing as-is capabilities and eliciting to-be requirements and processes to meet client needs in alignment with industry leading practices
- defining end-to-end capability, solution and information architectures
- designing and executing architecture governance and capability operating models
- planning delivery activities, estimating cost, and delivering to plan
- driving engagement and commitment with cross-functional business and technology stakeholders
I provide leadership for complex initiatives as well as hands-on involvement in creating deliverables, leading delivery, and resolving issues. This combination of leadership and delivery enables me to apply overall strategies to detailed development issues, and it provides an appreciation for the art of the possible in shaping the big picture.
You can read more about representative client engagements and previous consulting firm experience. For more information about the ways I help clients develop capabilities that meet business needs and drive business value, I can be reached at
Ryan brings with him immense knowledge of customer relationship management systems, especially multi-channel business transformation initiatives. He understands business context, and his assessment of business problems results in win-win scenarios for all stakeholders involved in an initiative. He is extremely hardworking, well respected by his project business team, and delivers on time with great expectation management across stakeholders. He is a perfect personality for critical business transformation initiatives.
— Haresh Keswani, director, Pfizer
I’m incredibly impressed with Ryan and his leadership during the project. It was a tough place to step in, and the client can be volatile at times. He did a great job with the relationship, a great job with the architecture, and a great job keeping the teams focused.
— Delivery executive, leading consulting firm
Ryan is the glue that holds this project together.
— Director, business technology, Fortune 50 pharmaceutical manufacturer